The I2C Exerciser software allows users to non-intrusively listen to and record all I2C bus traffic while displaying real-time data in both state and waveform timing windows. By using the computer hard drive for trace storage, the software has virtually unlimited trace data recording capability. Advanced software capabilities include master and slave emulation, a scripting language to control acceptance test sequences, as well as SDA and SCL parametric measurements.
Major improvements and features incorporated in this release include:
- Windows 64-bit OS support including Windows 7
- Discrete I/O pin timing and signal traces are now supported during monitor mode
- Emulation of SMBus transactions through added script functions
- Script language now supports array data types
- New script functions for hex integer conversions
A trial version of the software is also available to new users by registering on the Corelis website: