Corelis Debuts New Version 8.3 Boundary-Scan Tool Suite
New software update includes SPI scripting, e.MMC x4 support, and user interface enhancements.
CERRITOS, California – March 22, 2016 – Corelis, Inc., the leading supplier of high-performance boundary-scan test and measurement tools, announced today the availability of version 8.3 of its ScanExpress™ Boundary-Scan Tool Suite. The new software update features an enhanced user interface for ScanExpress Viewer, test and programming support for e.MMC components in 4-bit configurations, and improved scripting support, plus numerous improvements spanning the complete suite of ScanExpress software applications.
A brief list of software improvements include:
- Improved project management features for ScanExpress TPG, including a streamlined project creation wizard, broader support for test project identification conventions, and a fully revised project selection user interface.
- New boundary-scan script functions for controlling SPI peripherals and improved direct I2C IO functions with support for repeated start conditions and the ability to abort transactions on NAK conditions with compatible hardware controllers.
- Enhanced e.MMC in-system-programming (ISP) and interconnectivity testing for devices utilizing a 4-bit configuration. Supported components can be erased, programmed, verified, and tested for connectivity when connected to a boundary-scan component.
- New savable docking capability for all ScanExpress Viewer tool windows, allowing operators to better customize and maintain the tool layout to fit their needs.
- The ScanExpress JET application programming interface (API) can now execute any script function, including functions that access registers, halt or run the CPU, and more.
- Many more enhancements, improvements, and updates across all software applications.
Current Corelis customers with a valid maintenance contract can now access the new software version 8.3 through the Corelis support website. To inquire about a maintenance package or to obtain a full list of improvements, please contact the Corelis sales team at (562) 926-6727; or, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always, Corelis offers free training to all clients so that they may immediately utilize the various new product features and innovations now available. Class schedules and registration information can be found on the Corelis website at:
Corelis, Inc., a subsidiary of Electronic Warfare Associates, Inc., offers bus analysis tools, embedded test tools, and the industry’s broadest line of JTAG/boundary-scan software and hardware products combining exceptional ease-of-use with advanced technical innovation and unmatched customer service. Since its founding in 1991, Corelis has delivered a diverse range of electronic test equipment solutions for customers across a wide range of industries, including aerospace, defense, medical, manufacturing, networking, and telecommunications. Today, Corelis continues that trend with focus on product ease-of-use and dedication to customer service.