Corelis Introduces New ScanExpress™ Version 9.6.0 Boundary-Scan Software Suite
New Software Update includes improved features, enhancements, and device support.
Corelis, Inc., Cerritos, CA, April 21, 2020 – Corelis, the leading supplier of high-performance boundary-scan test and measurement software and hardware, announced today version 9.6.0 of its ScanExpress™ Boundary-Scan Suite of Software is now available.
ScanExpress Runner Analytics
ScanExpress Runner includes a new analytics feature. Test plan analytic data may be saved to a local database, exported to a file, or viewed using an included chart builder interface. Data collection can be enabled through the ScanExpress Runner GUI.
- Integrated test plan data collection including individual test execution time, test plan information, individual test step results and diagnostics, and more.
- Data filtering and export for integration with other data systems.
- Chart generation, display, and export.
Boundary-scan Dual and Quad SPI In-System Programming
ScanExpress software now supports dual and Quad SPI programming with boundary-scan. Using dual and quad mode significantly decreases program and verify time with SPI flash devices. New flash device models are required for dual and quad mode operation; customers with a current maintenance contract can contact email@example.com with flash part number information for new models.
Other ScanExpress Feature Enhancements
The ScanExpress suite of software has been updated with the latest improvements and fixes.
Featured enhancements include:
- ScanExpress JET flash programming operations now include Persistent Protection Bit (PPB) support for Cypress flash devices. PPB support allows more options for protecting and unprotection flash data prior to and after erase, program, and verify operations.
- The ScanExpress Runner application now has the option to tri-state the JTAG controller parallel IO pins after test plan execution. This new feature provides greater support of integration with other test systems; for example, functional tests that also use the JTAG pins can be executed immediately after boundary-scan tests without disconnecting the JTAG controller.
- A new VB.NET example project for the ScanExpress Debugger application programming interface (API) is included. This example can be used with the latest Microsoft Visual Studio to integrate ScanExpress Debugger with VB.NET applications.
Existing Corelis customers with a valid maintenance contract can now access the new software through the Corelis support website. To inquire about a maintenance package or to obtain a full list of improvements, please contact the Corelis Sales team at (562) 926-6727; or, send an email to Sales@corelis.com.
As always, Corelis offers free training to all clients so that they may utilize the various new product features and innovations now available. Class schedules and registration information can be found on the Corelis website at: https://www.corelis.com/services/training/
Corelis, Inc. is located in Cerritos, California. A subsidiary of Electronic Warfare Associates, Inc., Corelis offers bus analysis tools, embedded test tools, and the industry’s broadest line of JTAG/boundary-scan software and hardware products that combine exceptional ease-of-use with advanced technical innovation and unmatched customer service. Soon after its inception in 1991, Corelis’ innovation in bus analysis tools and JTAG/Boundary-scan Test solutions ultimately resulted in acceptance as a major and preferred vendor of test tools worldwide.