Corelis Releases New CD Version 8.0 Boundary-Scan Tool Suite
New Major Software Release Includes Overhauled Debugger, TPG Project Management Features.
Cerritos, CA, June 18, 2014 – Corelis, Inc., the leading supplier of high-performance boundary-scan test and measurement tools, announced today the availability of version 8.0 of its ScanExpress Boundary-Scan Tool Suite. This new version features significant improvements to the ScanExpress Debugger JTAG analyzer and toolkit, a new interface for managing ScanExpress TPG projects, plus numerous new features spanning all ScanExpress applications.
Software improvements include
- Enhanced ScanExpress Debugger interface with an updated pin browser interface, two new script modules, a JTAG protocol scan module, and more.
- New top-level ScanExpress TPG project with project revision and comparison wizards, support for netlist and BOM replacement, was/is file support for back-annotation, and more.
- ScanExpress JET can now record the boot sequence of a known-good system to automatically create a repeatable initialization script.
- New JET model management system makes CPU and peripheral updates easier to obtain.
- New CD menu provides easy access to installers, documentation, and additional resources.
- Current Corelis customers with a valid maintenance contract can now access the new version 8.0 CD through the Corelis support website. To inquire about a maintenance package or to obtain a full list of improvements, please contact the Corelis sales team at (562) 926-6727; or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always, Corelis offers free training to all clients so that they may immediately utilize the various new product features and innovations now available. Class schedules and registration information can be found on the Corelis website at:
Corelis, Inc., a subsidiary of Electronic Warfare Associates, Inc., offers bus analysis tools, embedded test tools, and the industry’s broadest line of JTAG/boundary-scan software and hardware products combining exceptional ease-of-use with advanced technical innovation and unmatched customer service. Since its founding in 1991, Corelis has delivered a diverse range of electronic test equipment solutions for customers across a wide range of industries, including aerospace, defense, medical, manufacturing, networking, and telecommunications. Today, Corelis continues that trend with focus on product ease-of-use and dedication to customer service.