Corelis Inc. is a leader in high-performance JTAG-based tools, bus analysis tools, and embedded test tools for hardware development and automated testing. Corelis offers the industry’s broadest line of JTAG/boundary-scan software and hardware products and is an industry leader in the JTAG interface and boundary scan market. Corelis has an immediate opening for an outside technical sales engineer at their Cerritos, California headquarters. As an industry leader and innovative technology group, we work together to deliver the highest quality of boundary scan products to our customers. We are seeking ambitious and self-starting team-players who are motivated to reach new levels of success, individually, as well as collectively. Corelis offers a challenging and professional environment, attractive compensation, and a very competitive benefits package. Corelis, Inc is an EWA (Electronic Warfare Associates) company.
This outside technical sales position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills. You will also use your exceptional sales and customer management skills to generate and support new and existing business for Corelis’ line of JTAG/boundary scan and testing products and bus analysis tools. This position works closely with the internal sales team to develop and nature new accounts, expand existing accounts, and support the company’s long- and short-term sales objectives and goals. Strong customer service sensibilities and intuition are necessary to quickly and successfully respond to varied or changing customer requirements, and you will use your thorough knowledge of Corelis products and your ability to translate and manage customer requirements to provide the right solutions for customer needs. You will engage customers at all levels within client organizations and require frequent communication with them, to facilitate and support all phases of the sales process. Observance of and adherence to high levels of ethical standards and good business practices throughout customer engagement is expected and required, as communications with customer may include confidential and/or sensitive information
SPECIFIC SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to quickly learn and master product knowledge, capabilities and specifications of all Corelis products.
- Ability to quickly respond to customer inquiries regarding Corelis software and hardware products.
- Ability to provide pre-sales technical expertise and product support to new and existing customers.
- Ability to aggressively develop new business opportunities in various vertical and geographic market, by identifying and qualifying sales opportunities.
- Ability to lead and conduct online product demonstrations independently and in conjunction with independent sales representative firms.
- Ability to provide consultative sales and telephone support to customer, identify customer requirements and successfully recommend product solutions to meet their needs.
- Ability to organize complex and technical information and thoughts to effectively and confidently present Corelis products to customers in one-on-one or group settings.
- Ability to write clearly, concisely, and on a message to produce proposals and technical correspondence for customers.
- Ability to communicate verbally and knowledgeably to effectively engage customers.
- Ability to prepare and deliver product messaging to communicate the value of Corelis products to customers.
- Ability to make recommendations on integration strategies that incorporate Corelis products as part of customer requirements solutions.
- Ability to be technically conversant with the customer and key personnel about requirements, solutions, and products.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering (BSEE)
- 3-5 years of demonstrated technical sales success and proven track record selling complex enterprise solutions.
- Knowledgeable in Boundary Scan (JTAG) (IEEE 1149.1) technology desirable but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment are essential.
- Strong customer service experience and proven track record in developing and maintaining successful and revenue-generating relationships with businesses
- Up to 50% travel