Corelis Inc. is a leader in high-performance JTAG-based tools, bus analysis tools, and embedded test tools for hardware development and automated testing. Corelis offers the industry’s broadest line of JTAG/boundary-scan software and hardware products and is an industry leader in the JTAG interface and boundary scan market. Corelis has an immediate opening for Software Development Engineer at their Cerritos, California headquarters. As an industry leader and innovative technology group, we work together to deliver the highest quality of boundary scan products to our customers. We are seeking ambitious and self-starting team-players who are motivated to reach new levels of success, individually, as well as collectively. Corelis offers a challenging and professional environment, attractive compensation, and a very competitive benefits package. Corelis, Inc is an EWA (Electronic Warfare Associates) company.
As a Corelis Software Development Engineer, you will develop and maintain C/C++ Windows applications using Visual Studio consisting of the following products: Boundary-Scan (JTAG) Test and Programming, Emulators, Debug and Bus Analyzer/Exerciser tools. Your position will also require your participation in the design and development of new products, generating requirements, project planning, design reviews, and in-process reviews and testing. You will work closely with Corelis electrical engineers in planning, designing and developing systems to ensure that product-related software and hardware are performance compatible.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- MSCS or BS with at least 5+ years industry experience.
- Strong technical background and familiarity with hardware/software interface.
- Knowledge of Visual Studio C/C++ environment and SVN source code control.
- Knowledge of Linux in an embedded environment.
- Experience designing and developing enterprise grade software.
- Working knowledge of commonly used interfaces such as I2C, SPI, and Ethernet as well as analyzers.
- Experience in documenting code consistently and throughout the software. development process (i.e, listing program descriptions, special instructions, and changes made database tables on procedural, modular and database level).
- Knowledge in Boundary Scan (JTAG) (IEEE 1149.1) Technology.
- Familiarity with programmable parts such as flash memories, CPLDs, and FPGAs.
- Strong experience in troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- Willingness to work directly with customers professionally and patiently.
- Exceptional ability to self-motivate and to work proficiently, both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptional ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic technical environment.
To apply, email email@example.com