Technical Sales Engineer, Regional Manager - Eastern Region
ABOUT THE ROLE
This Technical Sales Engineer, Regional Manager - Eastern Region position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills. You will also use your exceptional sales and customer management skills to generate and support new and existing business for Corelis’ line of JTAG Boundary-Scan testing products and Bus Analysis tools. This position works closely with the internal sales team to develop and manage new accounts, expand existing accounts, and support the company’s long- and short-term sales objectives and goals. Strong customer service sensibilities and intuition are necessary to quickly and successfully respond to varied or changing customer requirements, and you will use your thorough knowledge of Corelis products and your ability to translate and manage customer requirements to provide the right solutions for customer needs. You will engage customers at all levels within client organizations and require frequent communication with them, to facilitate and support all phases of the sales process. Observance of and adherence to high levels of ethical standards and good business practices throughout customer engagement is expected and required, as communications with customers may include confidential and/or sensitive information
- Ability to learn and master product knowledge, capabilities, and specifications of all Corelis products.
- Ability to respond to customer inquiries regarding Corelis software and hardware products.
- Ability to work with our Sales Force database for all account activity recording, forecast generation, and quoting.
- Ability to provide pre-sales technical expertise to manufacturers sales representatives within your territory and provide technical and sales support to new and existing customers.
- Ability to aggressively develop new business opportunities in various vertical and geographic markets, by identifying and qualifying sales opportunities.
- Ability to lead and conduct online and in-person product demonstrations independently and in conjunction with independent sales representative firms.
- Ability to provide consultative sales and telephone support to customers, identify customer requirements, and successfully recommend product solutions to meet their needs.
- Ability to organize complex and technical information and thoughts to effectively and confidently present Corelis products to customers in one-on-one or group settings.
- Ability to write clearly, concisely, and on message to produce proposals and technical correspondence for customers.
- Ability to communicate verbally and knowledge to effectively engage customers.
- Ability to prepare and deliver product messaging to communicate the value of Corelis products to customers.
- Ability to make recommendations on integration strategies that incorporate Corelis products as part of customer requirements solutions.
- Ability to be technically conversant with customers and key personnel about requirements, solutions, and products.
- Ability to produce weekly sales reports to reflect current forecasts, account activities and opportunities, and other critical information that would help management oversee the success of the territory and sales department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering (BSEE)
- 5 years minimum of demonstrated technical sales success and proven track record selling complex enterprise solutions.
- Knowledgeable in Boundary Scan (JTAG) (IEEE 1149.1) technology desirable but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment are essential.
- Strong customer service experience and proven track record in developing and maintaining successful and revenue-generating relationships with businesses.
- References will be checked.
- Minimum 50% travel.
As an industry leader and innovative technology company, Corelis employees work together as a team to deliver the highest quality boundary-scan products to our customers. Corelis offers a challenging and professional work environment, attractive compensation, and a competitive benefits package.
We offer a competitive salary and one of the most comprehensive benefits packages available today regardless of the industry. We want Corelis members and their families to feel very comfortable knowing that their health and wellness needs will be satisfied. We know that this aspect of employment with Corelis lessens life’s worries and helps to strike that balance between work and family life that we all seek. We are an equal-opportunity employer.
Members of the Corelis team enjoy a challenging and rewarding environment where each individual makes a difference and shapes our future.
Candidates may submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
JTAG Boundary-Scan Test & Measurement of Electronic Circuits