Corelis offers support for a variety of devices and instruments from third-parties in an effort to provide existing test platforms comprehensive JTAG test execution with Corelis ScanExpress software products. Supported instruments include National Instruments PXI-655x HSDIO and Teradyne Di-Series modules. Corelis also provides support for JTAG testing with FTDI FT2232 ICs embedded on a unit under test (UUT).
Product Selection Matrix
A listing of available 3rd Party Controllers is provided in the following table:
High-Speed Digital I/O Support for ScanExpress
- Complete support for NI PXI/PCI/PXIe-655x HSDIO Instruments.
- Single TAP JTAG controller.
- Wide range of JTAG signal output voltage level support including 1.2V, 1.5V, 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V, and 5.0V.
- Output drive strength up to 50mA per channel.
- JTAG input signal protection up to 6.8V.
- Free-running clock with user adjustable speeds up to 30 MHz.
Digital I/O Instrument Support for ScanExpress
- Complete support for Teradyne Di-Series instruments with Corelis ScanExpress software tools.
- The Teradyne Di-Series instrument acts as a single-TAP JTAG controller with configurable pinout.
- Adjustable TCK rate; up to 50 MHz on supported models.
- Configurable voltage level, threshold definitions, and slew rate.
- Three (3) user-controlled discrete general purpose I/O signals.