Corelis has designed special hardware that autonomously performs concurrent (gang) testing and programming of multiple units without additional user intervention. The entire testing and programming, including on-the-fly verification of results, is done in modular and expandable hardware.
Modular Hardware Matrix
The table below lists both current JTAG controllers for High-Volume Production Systems offered by Corelis. Click on the controller model below to find out more about each of our JTAG Boundary-Scan Controllers. A brief description of each controller follows. For complete information on the controllers, please refer to the detailed datasheets. For additional feature sets, view the Optional Accessory Selection Matrix tab.
TAP Protection Adapter
Transient Suppression for Corelis JTAG Controllers
- Transient voltage suppression for ESD, EFT, and lightning events
- Integrated 10-Ohm series resistors for current limiting
- IEC 61000−4−2 Level 4 ESD protection
- Short 3” cable length between JTAG controller and adapter minimizes performance impact
Low Voltage Adapter
TAP Adapter for Corelis JTAG Controllers
- Converts JTAG signal levels between a TTL scan controller and a low voltage Unit Under Test (UUT).
- Supports clock speeds up to 100 MHz.
- Automatically detects and matches UUT reference voltage levels between 0.4V and 2.5V based on UUT connector pin.
- Capable of driving output signals up to 90 mA, readily accommodating 50 ohm loads.
Complete TAP Signal Isolation for Corelis Boundary-Scan Controllers
- 4 kV isolation barrier helps prevent damage to hardware
- 3.3 V TAP interface; Supports I2C and SPI programming speeds up to 1 MHz
- Supports JTAG test clock (TCK) frequencies up to 40 MHz
- Supports I2C and SPI programming speeds up to 1 MHz