The Corelis family of SCANIO™ modules turn any IEEE standard 1149.1 boundary-scan controller into a powerful digital boundary-scan tester. The SCANIO family of products use boundary-scan gate arrays to add control and visibility to connectors, traces, and logic that can not be tested using traditional boundary-scan techniques.
The SCANIO products, when combined with a boundary-scan controller, operate as a traditional “bed-of-nails” tester except access to the stimulus and response I/O’s is achieved via boundary-scan.
Product Selection Matrix
A listing of available SCANIO™ modules is provided in the following table:
High-Performance Boundary-Scan Digital I/O Module
- High-performance, high pin-count boundary-scan I/O module.
- Up to 300 single-ended or 150 differential individually controlled boundary-scan controllable digital I/O lines per module.
- JTAG and digital I/O port voltages are configurable from 1.25V to 3.3V in 15 increments, or as LVDS logic (I/O ports only).
- Each group of 50 I/Os can be bypassed to optimize scan time.
- Includes BSDL files for integrating the ScanIO-300LV with UUTs.
- TAP output port for single-chain configurations—one JTAG port can control the ScanIO and the UUT.
Boundary-Scan DIMM Socket Tester
- Support for DIMM and SODIMM form factors for SDRAM, DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 type memory modules
- Tests for opens on power and ground pins
- Each pin is independently controllable for drive, sense, bi-directional, and tri-state operation
- Keyed connector for voltage compatibility
- Fully compliant JTAG/IEEE 1149.1 Test Access Port (TAP)
- Daisy chain up to 8 ScanDIMM modules
- TAP input and TAP output connectors with auto-detection