Freescale QorIQ CPU Support
From telecom to industrial, Freescale QorIQ series processors are built into some of the strongest, most reliable systems. Early system functional test, verification, and high speed in-system programming are essential to ensuring fast prototype verification as well as complete, top-speed coverage in production test.
Corelis ScanExpress JET leverages the QorIQ JTAG port to take control of the Power Architecture® core for fast, easy functional test development and execution. The included system and peripheral functional test suite means less time spent on test development and improved diagnostic visibility – on the test bench and on the production floor.
Standard and Custom Tests
Freescale QorIQ CPU Support for ScanExpress JET includes automatic test generation for commonly used peripherals.
- CPU Initialization – Test basic communication and functions of the CPU.
- SDRAM – Execute a full suite of at-speed SDRAM tests to catch hard-to-find faults.
- NAND Flash, NOR Flash, and Serial NOR Flash – Test and program Flash usingmaximum CPU clock speed.
- I2C Discovery – Scan the I2C bus to identify and communicate with connected devices.
- UART Loopback – Verify UART communication via a simple loopback cable.
- Ethernet Loopback – Test Ethernet functions using a simple loopback cable.
- Power Management IC (PMIC) – Ensure that the power management system is fully functional.
The ScanExpress JET development system includes a powerful scripting language and integrated script debugger; write your own tests or load compiled code right from the JET integrated development environment.
QorIQ P1 – Part/Model Number P1010, P1011, P1012, P1013, P1014, P1015, P1016, P1017, P1020, P1021, P1022, P1023, P1024, P1025
JET is able to increase board test coverage by quickly combining boundary-scan testing with at-speed functional testing.
JET assists in prototype debug before test firmware or test fixtures are available
JET is able to save coding time through automatic test and diagnostic generation.
Field Application Engineers
JET can be used to field validate a customer board or upgrade firmware on-site.
JET can identify board failures quickly reducing the repair cost per unit.