DetailsThe Blackhawk Isolation Adapter (Blackhawk Isolation Adapter (20 PIN). Part Number: BH-ADP-ISO20) is a device that connects between your JTAG Emulator and the JTAG connector on your target board. The adapter is designed to minimize and protect connected devices (PC/Emulator/Target) from ground loop voltage, harsh environments and new, untested designs. The Isolation Adapter supports 3.3-5.0v targets and is available with standard TI 14-pin or compact TI 20-pin JTAG connections.
- Supports I/O voltages of 3.3v/5.0v targets
- Works with any XDS510 or XDS560-class emulator
- Designed using UL60950 and UL1577 standards
- High Speed operation: up to 20MHz TCK
- 25kV/µs transient immunity
- Powered by target board's JTAG pin 5 (TVD)
- Current consumption is 60-80mA nominal (100mA max)
- Digital Isolators Used: SI844x and ADuM1250.
- Protects emulator investment.
- 1,500 Vrms Galvanic Isolation Voltage
- PCB isolation clearance and creepage distance of 4mm
- No performance degradation as usually found in isolation products
- Transferable- not locked to an emulator or target
- Powered from target board - no extra, or external power supply needed
- Compact, easy to install and use - no configuration needed
- XDS510 or XDS560-class Emulator with TI standard 14-pin or cTI 20-pin connectors.
- Target Board with with TI standard 14-pin or cTI 20-pin connectors - a pin converter can be used.
- 3.3/5.0 volts on JTAG pin 5 (TVD) with up to 100mA current to power the adapter components
20 pin cTI (Compact TI)
† signal active low
* Not Connected
- Related Products