Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Corelis CAS is “rugged”… Others fell apart while traveling around the world, due to rough treatment.
- Saved myself a significant amount of time and effort
- A colleague of mine directed me to a Corelis BusPro-I unit that he uses to monitor traffic on the I2C bus. Within minutes I was able to reload the EEPROM contents by connecting to the I2C bus and loading the programming file and save myself a significant amount of time and effort. As a result of this experience, I have decided to obtain a BusPro-I unit for all my future I2C programming needs.
- Works well
- We have the Corelis BusPro & I2C Exercizer - it's a good product & works well for us.
- Great product
- Worked well with what we were trying to do.