Product Life Cycle Bulletin
1 July 2016
Subject: End of Sale Notice – Blackhawk LAN560 JTAG Emulator
1.Blackhawk announces its intent to replace the Blackhawk LAN560JTAG Emulator (LAN560) product model. The End of Sale date for this model is scheduled for 01 February 2016 or when inventory is depleted; whichever comes first. The LAN560 product is being replaced by a new model, the Blackhawk XDS560v2 STM Emulator (XDS560v2), PN: BH-XDS-560v2-BP. The XDS560v2 model is compatible with the Texas Instruments XDS560v2-class reference design.
- End of Sale (EOS) Date. The last date to order the product. The product is no longer for sale.
- End of Life (EOL) Date. The last date that Blackhawk will provide support to the product(s) listed below. The EOL date is twelve (12) months from the EOS date. Emergency recovery and/or upgrades may be performed in accordance with customer specific service plans or upgrade agreements as negotiated prior to EOS.
- End of Life (EOL) Cycle. A process that guides the final business operations associated with the product life cycle. The end-of-life process consists of a series of technical and business milestones and activities that, once completed, make a product obsolete. Once obsolete, the product is not sold, manufactured, improved, repaired, maintained, or supported.
- Software Maintenance Contract Support. The time period that Blackhawk may release any software maintenance releases or bug fixes to the software product. Software maintenance support will terminate on the End of Life date. After this date, Blackhawk will no longer develop, repair, maintain, or test the product software.
3. Product Information: Blackhawk LAN560 JTAG Emulator
4. Impacted Software Releases: See Appendix A.
5. Impacted Software Part Numbers: See Appendix A.
6. Impacted Hardware Part Numbers:
7. Replacement Part Numbers:
- End of Sale Date: 01 February 2016
- End of Life: 31 January 2017
- Software Maintenance Support Contract: N/A
- Last Supported Software Version: N/A
- Affected Market / Regions: Global
- Available Alternatives – The Blackhawk XDS560v2 STM Emulator is a newer model offered at less expensive price point. The XDS560v2 does requires CCS v4.2 or later. For a full description of features of the XDS560v2 product please refer tohttp://www.blackhawk-dsp.com/products/XDS560v2.aspx.
10. Required Actions.
- Specific Actions Required By Customer – Customers should be aware of the End of Life scheduled for 31 January 2017 and act accordingly.
11. Attachments. Appendix A.
12. Additional Information.
- To view the most recent version of this bulletin, access technical documentation, or to contact a Technical Support Representative, please visit Blackhawk Technical Support on the web.
- For more information on the alternatives and supported platform, please refer email@example.com.
Appendix A – Affected Products