Product Life Cycle Bulletin
1 July 2016
Subject: End of Sale Notice – Blackhawk Products
1. Blackhawk announces its intent to discontinue the products, listed in the attached Appendix, with an End of Sale date scheduled for 1 January 2017.
- End of Sale (EOS) Date. The last date to order the product. The product is no longer for sale.
- End of Life (EOL) Date. The last date that Blackhawk will provide support to the product(s) listed below. The EOL date is twelve (12) months from the EOS date. Emergency recovery and/or upgrades may be performed in accordance with customer specific service plans or upgrade agreements as negotiated prior to EOS.
- End of Life (EOL) Cycle. A process that guides the final business operations associated with the product life cycle. The end-of-life process consists of a series of technical and business milestones and activities that, once completed, make a product obsolete. Once obsolete, the product is not sold, manufactured, improved, repaired, maintained, or supported.
- Software Maintenance Contract Support. The time period that Blackhawk may release any software maintenance releases or bug fixes to the software product. Software maintenance support will terminate on the End of Life date. After this date, Blackhawk will no longer develop, repair, maintain, or test the product software.
3. Product Information: See Appendix A.
4. Impacted Software Releases: See Appendix A.
5. Impacted Software Part Numbers: See Appendix A.
6. Impacted Hardware Part Numbers: See Appendix A.
7. Replacement Part Numbers: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- End of Sale Date: 1 January 2017.
- End of Life: 1 January 2018.
- Software Maintenance Support Contract: N/A.
- Last Supported Software Version: N/A.
- Affected Market / Regions: Global.
- Available Alternatives – Contact email@example.com for a range of alternatives.
10. Required Actions. None.
11. Attachments. Appendix A.
12. Additional Information.
- To view the most recent version of this bulletin, access technical documentation, or to contact a Technical Support Representative, please visit Blackhawk Technical Support on the web.
- For more information on the alternatives and supported platform, please refer firstname.lastname@example.org.
Appendix A – Affected Products
|Part Number||Description||EOS Notice|
|Blackhawk 20e_cTI Pin Converter Kit||20e-cTI-KIT|
|Blackhawk 60e_MIPI Pin Converter Kit||60e-MIPI-KIT|
|Blackhawk PCI560 JTAG Emulator||PCI560|
|Blackhawk 5V USB Power Supply||PSW-5v-USB|
|Blackhawk XDS560 JTAG Cable||XDS560Cable|
|Blackhawk XDS560v2 Cable Assembly||EOL-XDS560v2Cable|