Product Life Cycle Bulletin
1 August 2022
Subject: End of Sale Notice – Corelis Hardware Products
- Corelis announces its intent to discontinue the products listed in Table 1 below. The End of Sale date for these products is scheduled for 1 February 2023 or when inventory is depleted; whichever comes first.
- End of Sale (EOS) Date. The last date to order the product. The product is no longer for sale.
- End of Life (EOL) Date. The last date that Corelis will provide support to the product(s) listed below. The EOL date is twelve (12) months from the EOS date. Emergency recovery and/or upgrades may be performed in accordance with customer specific service plans or upgrade agreements as negotiated prior to EOS.
- End of Life (EOL) Cycle. A process that guides the final business operations associated with the product life cycle. The end-of-life process consists of a series of technical and business milestones and activities that, once completed, make a product obsolete. Once obsolete, the product is not sold, manufactured, improved, repaired, maintained, or supported.
- Software Support. The time period that Corelis may release any software releases or bug fixes to the software for this EOL hardware product. Software support will terminate on the EOL date. After this date, Corelis will no longer develop, repair, maintain, or test the software for EOL hardware products.
- Product Information:
Table 1. EOS Product Information
|Product Name||Part Number||EOS Date||EOL Date|
|NetUSB-1149.1/E||10337B||1 February 2023||1 February 2024|
|NETUSB-1149.1/SE||10339B||1 February 2023||1 February 2024|
|PCI-1149.1/Turbo||10267A||1 February 2023||1 February 2024|
|PCIE-1149.1||10370||1 February 2023||1 February 2024|
|ScanTAP-4||10302A||1 February 2023||1 February 2024|
|ScanTAP-8||10329||1 February 2023||1 February 2024|
|USB-1149.1/CFM||10410||1 February 2023||1 February 2024|
|PCI-1149.1/Turbo/E||10311A||1 February 2023||1 February 2024|
|PCI-1149.1/Turbo/SE||10356||1 February 2023||1 February 2024|
|PCIe-1149.1/E||10371||1 February 2023||1 February 2024|
|PCIe-1149.1/SE||10372||1 February 2023||1 February 2024|
- Impacted Software Releases: N/A
- Impacted Software Part Numbers: N/A
- Impacted Hardware Part Numbers: See Table 1 above.
- Replacement Part Numbers: See individual product End of Sale notices for available replacements.
- End of Sale Date: 1 February 2023
- End of Life Date: 1 February 2024
- Software Support: See End of Life date.
- Last Supported Software Version: N/A
- Affected Market / Regions: Global
See individual product End of Sale notices for available alternatives.
- Required Actions.
- Specific Actions Required By Customer – Customers should be aware of the End of Life scheduled 1 February 2024 for these products and act accordingly.
- There are no attachments for this bulletin.
- Additional Information.
- To view the most recent version of this bulletin, access technical documentation, or to contact a Technical Support Representative, please visit Corelis Technical Support on the web at: https://www.corelis.com/support/.
- For more information on the alternatives and supported platforms, please refer to firstname.lastname@example.org.