Product Life Cycle Bulletin
1. Corelis announces its intent to discontinue the hardware and software products, listed in the attached Appendix, with an End of Sale date scheduled for
1 March 2012.
- End of Sale (EOS) Date. The last date to order the product. The product is no longer for sale.
- End of Life (EOL) Date. The last date that Corelis will provide support to the product(s) listed below. The EOL date is twelve (12) months from the EOS date. Emergency recovery and/or upgrades may be performed in accordance with customer specific service plans or upgrade agreements as negotiated prior to EOS.
- End of Life (EOL) Cycle. A process that guides the final business operations associated with the product life cycle. The end-of-life process consists of a series of technical and business milestones and activities that, once completed, make a product obsolete. Once obsolete, the product is not sold, manufactured, improved, repaired, maintained, or supported.
- Software Maintenance Contract Support. The time period that Corelis may release any software maintenance releases or bug fixes to the software product. Software maintenance support will terminate on the EOL date. After this date, Corelis will no longer develop, repair, maintain, or test the product software.
3. Product Information: See Appendix A.
4. Impacted Software Releases: See Appendix A.
5. Impacted Software Part Numbers: See Appendix A.
6. Impacted Hardware Part Numbers: See Appendix A.
7. Replacement Part Numbers: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- End of Sale Date: 1 March 2012.
- End of Life: 28 February 2013.
- Software Maintenance Support Contract: N/A.
- Last Supported Software Version: N/A.
- Affected Market / Regions: Global.
- Available Alternatives – Contact email@example.com for a range of alternatives.
10. Required Actions. None.
11. Attachments. Appendix A.
12. Additional Information.
- Ensure that you have a current software maintenance support contract with Corelis. Please contact your sales representative regarding fees payable during the EOL period so that we can support you right through the transition period.
- Below are guidelines that should be followed to ensure that you receive effective support for the affected products:
- For software that is not covered under a software maintenance support contract, you may add the product(s) to a current contract or purchase a new contract until 6 months after the EOS date.
- Software maintenance support contracts that have not been renewed or have lapsed after 6 months of EOS date are not renewable.
- Renewal of a software maintenance support contract will generally be available until the last year of support, but will not extend beyond the EOL date.
- To view the most recent version of this bulletin, access technical documentation, or to contact a Technical Support Representative, please visit Corelis Technical Support on the web at: https://www.corelis.com/support/.
- For more information on the alternatives and supported platform, please refer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|20342||Target Assisted Flash Programmer|
|10350||ScanPCI cPCI/PXI Adapter|
|10247A||ScanPCI-280 Stand Alone|
|10397||Tap Expander, BlackHawk|
|10366||USB-based JTAG Emulator for the ARC Cores processor for Windows. Includes USB-1149.1/E JTAG controller, drivers for Metaware SeeCode debugger, and cable.|
|10368||USB-based JTAG Emulator for the ARC Cores processor for Linux. Includes USB-1149.1/E JTAG controller, drivers for Metaware SeeCode debugger, and cable.|