What’s New in ScanExpress 9.9.0
ScanExpress Application Versions
|ScanExpress DFT Analyzer||2.14.0|
|ScanExpress Flash Generator||3.18.0|
NAND Flash Bad Block Management
ScanExpress Software now includes bad block management for NAND flash devices when erasing, programming, and verifying with boundary-scan flash in-system-programming software. The skip block method will be used to read factory bad block markers and automatically skip to the next available block. Support is included in ScanExpress in-system-programming applications, including ScanExpress Flash Generator, ScanExpress Runner, ScanExpress Programmer, and more.
ScanExpress Release Notes
- SEFG-21: Added support for newer Micron SPI NAND flash devices.
- SEFG-12: Added support for skipping and recording bad blocks during NAND flash programming operations.
- SEP-64: Resolved an issue where TAFP operations could fail when using the SEPdll.dll on some systems.
- SER-544: Resolved an issue where FPI execution could fail with some boundary-scan controllers.
- SER-545: Resolved an issue where JET test step output was not being logged when using the “Log All Errors” setting.
- SER-539: Resolved an issue where the application could fail to create or update intermediate SVF or JAM/STAPL execution files with read-only file permissions.
- SER-548: Resolved an issue where the flash programming block locking list and custom data list would display incorrect values.